Study MBBS in Philippines – Now a days doing MBBS abroad is highly demanded by Indian students. Doing MBBS in Philippines is the most popular country among Indian students who don’t want to study another language which is compulsory in MCI recognized medical universities or colleges in China or European countries like Russia. English is the language spoken in the Philippines and the Southeast Asian region where your higher education is to take place. Filipinos are considered to be some of the most experienced and good English speakers in the world. The Philippines is known for its highest level of education with admirable educational institutions. The country invites English teachers, nurses, doctors and skilled workers from abroad for employment.
Study MBBS in the Philippines
Climate of the Philippines
The atmosphere of the Philippines is basically the same as that of India, so students do not face any problem of environmental change. The climate of the Philippines is very tropical and maritime. It is characterized by a relatively high temperature, high air humidity and abundant rainfall. The coldest months are in January with an average temperature of 25.5 °C, while the warmest month occurs in May with an average temperature of 28.3 °C.
Advantages of studying MBBS in the Philippines
What are the benefits of studying MBBS in the Philippines? There are many advantages where many parents from India believe that the Philippines is the best educational destination for their children to study MBBS because it offers quality medical education that comes with many advantages.
MBBS in the Philippines is the most affordable.
MBBS in the Philippines had top medical universities that are recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools.
• English is used as the medium of instruction in all medical universities in the Philippines.
• Affordable education, accommodation and cheap living costs.
• The Philippines follows the American style PBL Curriculum/syllabus. All qualified students should take each of the three levels of the USMLE in the US.
• The Philippines is the fourth largest English-speaking country in the world.
• The Philippines also attracts students from over 65 countries. Representatives from the United States and Europe, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand and Hong Kong and especially India are safely concentrated in a favorable climate.
MBBS in the Philippines is safely concentrated in an Indian friendly climate within a budget and friendly environment.
Study MBBS Abroad – Provide the best for Indian students
When it comes to pursuing an MBBS course abroad, the Philippines is the first choice among Indian citizen students and others to pursue MBBS abroad. The Philippines is highly recommended and also the most favorable for studying MBBS abroad MBBS is a Southeast Asian country in the Western Pacific that consists of more than 7,000 islands. The capital – Manila is famous for its waterfront promenade and the ancient Chinatown of Binondo. It is home to the ornate seventeenth-century San Agustin Church, as well as Fort Santiago, a famous fortress and military prison.
When considering medical education, the Philippines is probably the best choice among the various nations. The cost of seeking medical education in the Philippines is much lower than in various countries such as USA, Australia, China and so on. It provides the perfect combination of theoretical and practical education that enables students to become successful doctors around the world. Universities like Our Lady of Fatima University, University of Perpetual Help, AMA School of Medicine, Emilio Aguinaldo School of Medicine, Southwestern University are among the best leading medical universities for Indian students.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Students to Study MBBS Abroad
There are various countries that offer MBBS admission to Indian students, which is the main goal of MD/MBBS higher education for students all over the world. The Philippines, Russia, Georgia have developed a medical education system similar to the US. In MBBS Enrollment in Philippines, MBBS Admission 2020-21 the educational system is simply wonderful that Philippines sends thousands of doctors and health workers to work in UK, USA, Middle East etc. along with other professionals
Choose the Philippines as your preferred place to study medicine, the key points you should know before taking admission in medical universities are –
Eligibility criteria are reserved for Indian students for MBBS admission in these medical universities in the Philippines which are as follows-
• Every medical candidate from India must have passed Class XII in Science; obtained minimum 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
• This is especially required for students from unreserved category.
• Reserved Category (SC/ST/OBC) students can apply with 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology; as per Medical Council of India (MCI) guidelines
• The student must be eligible for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test). It is mandatory from 2019.
• No additional entrance test or exam is required for admission to top medical universities in the Philippines.
Why choose MBBS in Philippines
Advantages of MBBS in Philippines – Best Choice for Indian Students
Benefits of Studying MBBS in the Philippines for Indian Students
• We provide top medical universities that are recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools.
• English language is used as the medium of instruction in all medical universities in the Philippines.
• More affordable education, accommodation and cheap living costs.
• The Philippines follows the American style PBL Curriculum/syllabus. All qualified students should pass all three steps of the USMLE for practice in the US.
• Besides, the biggest advantage is doing MD in USA after MBBS in Philippines where it means after completing MBBS in Philippines you can go for PG (MD/MS) level in USA without taking MCI test. A PG degree obtained in the US is valid in India as well as in the US.